Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Day 29: Happy Birthday Mom

Before I start today's post, I want to tell my number one blog reader, "Happy Birthday Mom!" The kids all wanted to express their birthday wishes as well:

Tonight, we rode up to Moe's to enjoy the beautiful weather as well as the kids eat free Tuesday deal:

Henry has no problem these days standing and pedaling:

We stopped at the pond in the Trabue nature reserve on the way home to look for fish:


And of course we had to stop at the playground on the way home:

We had no desire to hurry home on an evening like this.

>>>>>>>>

It's tough to get three kids to sit still for a snapshot. Outtakes:


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Bike: my $100* Jones LWB**! (2012 Specialized Expedition)

 * The frame was $100 on ebay. I probably could have found a complete bike locally for not much more if I wanted to be patient, but this cam...