The For Sale Post

9/10/17 updated

Shipping isn't included in the below prices. I ship via BikeFlights to keep costs low, but pickup in central Ohio is also encouraged.


199x Raleigh Peak Technium, aluminum frame bonded into aluminum lugs and a steel rear triangle. Kind of an interesting, dead end technology for bike frames.

22" size, 600mm effective top tube, 180mm head tube, 430mm chainstays. 26" wheel, rim brake only.  130mm rear spacing. Normal 1-1/8" head tube and 68mm bottom bracket shell. The threads on the bottom bracket are misaligned right to left, so I had to use a threadless bottom bracket. Works fine.

With the shortish top tube and tall head tube, this might make a good drop bar conversion candidate.

The overall frame is in good condition, with only a few scrapes here and there, and a bb sized dent on one seatstay.

Frame + bottom bracket: $50









Compass Rat Trap Pass (26x2.3) tires, pair, decent shape. The center rib on one tire has the sharp edge worn off, but these have a lot of life left. The sidewalls aren't especially clean. 

SALE PENDING



Various 26" wheels:

- front: Ritchey rim, generic hub, rim brake only, 100mm QR

- front: black, bolt on, rim or 6 bolt disc

- rear: Weinman rim, Shimano 7 speed cassette, 135mm QR spacing

Free if you can pick them up or want them with a frame (that will increase the shipping cost)






Nashbar Carbon 26" mountain bike fork, great condition, uncut 300mm steerer, rim or disc brake, fender eyelets.

$85


Comments

  1. Hey,
    Pretty good price on the SIR. Any thoughts on how much you'd ship to Canada for ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paul,

      Best just to contact me directly using the form on the blog. In my experience, IF I can fit it in a USPS approved box (less than 108"), it would be about $80. If not, and I have to use Fedex, maybe two or three times that.

      Delete
  2. Hi Eric, I'm interested in the Carbon MTB frame and fork. I email through Craigslist.
    Thanks
    Garry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank God that p29 is an xl or I'd have to find a divorce lawyer. LOL. Good luck, that's a great price!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sent you a note through IBOB but if the Pardner is still for sale I'd like to buy it. I'm in Indianapolis and would drive to get it if you are in Ohio. I noticed you were at Mid Ohio. I almost went. I love Indycar and bikes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ways to Build a Surly Cross Check