Monday, July 22, 2013

Martin Commons Park

Sunday afternoon, we had some time to kill between lunch (BJ's Brewhouse at Tuttle Mall) and an afternoon matinee ("Epic" at the second run theater), so we stopped by #35 Martin Commons Park on the way to the movie. This is another on my list of parks that I was planning to drive to anyway, since it's not really hooked up to Dublin's 100 miles of multi use trails.

I'm glad I didn't make a special effort to bike here; there really wasn't much to see. This net stretched between two "rocks" was the extent of the playground:



Kate gave me one of her looks:

Sam got stuck on one of the rocks and had to helped down:


And that's it!

One down, 16 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Bike: my $100* Jones LWB**! (2012 Specialized Expedition)

 * The frame was $100 on ebay. I probably could have found a complete bike locally for not much more if I wanted to be patient, but this cam...