Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Kate's big ride

This past Sunday, I took the twins out to the back yard to practice with their pedal bikes. Our back yard is slightly sloped, so it helps keep them moving, and is grassy, which is useful when they stop moving. Sam quickly grew frustrated and threw in the towel, but Kate, our little star athlete, started pedaling pretty quickly.

Later that evening, she talked me into letting her hit the side walk:



 


I may need to make some kind of fender to keep her dress off the rear wheel. Kate is ALWAYS in a dress.

The next day, all she wanted to do was ride her bike some more:

Sam is still cruising on his Strider (for now):

Thanks to Charles and Elise for her old bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Bike: my $100* Jones LWB**! (2012 Specialized Expedition)

 * The frame was $100 on ebay. I probably could have found a complete bike locally for not much more if I wanted to be patient, but this cam...