Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Bishop's Run Park

Just a quick ride tonight. It was a beautiful evening, breezy and 70s, so we hopped on our respective bikes and headed to one the nearby parks, #7 Bishop's Run. Everyone rode their own bike: I was on my Globe, Henry on his new Hotrock, and Sam and Kate were each on their Strider bikes:


Just a small play structure and a swing set:

Interestingly, this was made by Columbia Cascade:

My first job out of college was at Columbia Cascade--they're a small playground and site furnishing maker in Vancouver, WA and Portland, OR. But I left after less than a year when I got the job offer from Honda.

One down, 34 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Bike: my $100* Jones LWB**! (2012 Specialized Expedition)

 * The frame was $100 on ebay. I probably could have found a complete bike locally for not much more if I wanted to be patient, but this cam...