Thursday, June 12, 2014

Farewell Party at Ballantrae Spray Park

One of Sam and Kate's pre-school classmates is moving to Colorado this summer, so there was a going away party for him at the Ballantrae spray park. I'm not sure why we don't go to this park more often, it's only a few miles away and the kids absolutely love it:


I rode my Breezer again:

I'm still not overwhelmed by my premium Compass tires. Maybe they need a while to break in yet.

In anticipation of our ride on Friday, I added a safety flag to Henry's bike:

Oddly, these flags are pretty hard to find. Bike stores don't stock them... I had to go my small town small hardware store to find one.

The weather looked threatening at times:

But we never got more than a few drops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Bike: my $100* Jones LWB**! (2012 Specialized Expedition)

 * The frame was $100 on ebay. I probably could have found a complete bike locally for not much more if I wanted to be patient, but this cam...