Saturday, November 16, 2013

Winter is Coming

With the twins at my parents place for the night, Henry and I enjoyed some father/son time on Sunday with a quick bike ride. I let Henry set the course, and we mostly wandered around the 'hood, stopping to throw rocks in a pond. We eventually practiced some more "mountain biking", hitting the cross country trails behind the high school. We came across what looks like the rear end of a very old tractor:


I was riding my fixed gear Cross Check, which turned out to be less than ideal when riding slowly on bumpy grass:

Although it was sunny, with a strong wind blowing, it was COLD.  Our bikes and playground outings may be winding down for the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Bike: my $100* Jones LWB**! (2012 Specialized Expedition)

 * The frame was $100 on ebay. I probably could have found a complete bike locally for not much more if I wanted to be patient, but this cam...