Shortest Post Yet, and Even Worse, No Pictures

Is this a sign my blog is already running out of steam? Or that I just forgot my camera? Happily, my legions of fan(s) inspire me to continue.

Memorial Day while the twins were still asleep at naptime, Henry and I headed out to knock off a few local playgrounds. He rode his suddenly too small 16" wheel Specialized Hotrock, I rode my now-for-sale Soma Juice.

Our first stop was #44 Shannon Glen Park. Here, Henry played hide and seek with a pair of sisters. The cool thing about this playground is the trolley/zipline thing. Pictures to come in the future, most likely.

Next up was #6 Belvedere Park. The only real significant thing here is that it contains two separate play structures, which makes playing our Monster game very easy: the kids can run from one to the other, while the Monster tries to get them.

Two more down, 46 to go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The For Sale Post

Ways to Build a Surly Cross Check